A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
11AM – Growing Time
Preschool – 5th Grade
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, affordable, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
This Week’s Lesson
Jesus Endures the Cross
Passage: Matthew 27
Principle: Jesus died for sin, giving access to God.
Praise: “Jesus Paid It All”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Who mocked Jesus?
- What did the soldiers do to Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- What happened when Jesus died?
- Why did Jesus die?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By praising Jesus for suffering and dying for sin.
- By trusting Jesus for forgiveness of sin.
- By thanking Jesus for allowing us to come to God.
This Week: As a family, read Matthew 27.
“And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:4)
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: Jesus is Alive!
Story: Jesus died and is Alive again (John 19:16b-20:31)
- Show pictures of Jesus on the cross. Talk about Him, being sad because Jesus is on the cross. Tell your child that Jesus had many owies and then Jesus didn’t move or talk. Then tell your child that Jesus came back! Jesus could move and talk. Jesus is Alive.
- Throughout the Day, point out to your child things that are alive and things that are not alive. (You may want to stay with the simplest meaning possible. For example, “The dog can walk. The dog can lick my face. The dog is alive. The table can’t walk. The table is not alive.”)
Pray: Praise God because He always wins.
This month’s Memory Verse: Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Upcoming Children’s Ministry Events
Any current/upcoming events will appear below: