A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Our summer Enrichment Hour class begins June 24 and meets after the service at 11:15. This all-ages class is for the entire family and is focused on family worship. Learn more here.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
This Week’s Lesson for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners
Israel Rejects God’s Prophet and Priest
Passage: Numbers 16
Principle: We should obey and respect the leadership that God has established.
Praise: “Humble Thyself in the Sight of the Lord”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What were the names of the men who did not trust God’s choice of leadership in
- How did God punish Korah, Dathan, and Abiram?
- Why did the people complain?
- Who interceded for the sins of the people?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By valuing the leadership God has put in his life.
- By not blaming leaders in difficult times.
- By learning from the Lord’s discipline.
This Week: As a family, read Numbers 16.
Next Week: Numbers 21
“Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on
themselves” (Romans 13:2).
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: There is Only One God
Story: God Heals Namaan (2 Kings 5:1-15)
- Talk about Owies. Remind your child that Namaan had owies. Remind your child that only God could help Namaan.
- When observing nature or acts of God, tell your child that God is strong. God is good. There is only one God.
- Count different things. Then say, “But there is only one God.”
Pray: Praise God that He is the only God
This month’s Memory Verse: Ephesians 6:1- Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Upcoming Children’s Ministry Events
Any current/upcoming events will appear below: