A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Our summer Enrichment Hour class begins June 24 and meets after the service at 11:15. This all-ages class is for the entire family and is focused on family worship. Learn more here.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
This Week’s Lesson for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners
Passage: Joshua 6
Principle: Believers should be encouraged to obey God because He always does what He
Praise: “Great Is the Lord”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What happened when the people of Israel shouted?
- Why did God bring down the walls of Jericho in this way?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By remembering that difficult situations are opportunities for God to glorify
- By repenting and fleeing to Christ from God’s judgment.
This Week: As a family, read selected portions of Joshua 6.
Next Week: Joshua 7
“”And the LORD said to Joshua: ‘See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor’” (Joshua 6:2)
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: God is Everywhere
Story: God is with Jonah (Jonah 1-3)
- Talk about Jonah trying to run away from God. Remind your child no one can run away from God.
- Throughout the day, ask your child if God is with him. Then remind him that God is Everywhere. For example, “Is God with us in the car? Yes God is everywhere” or “Is God at Grandma’s house?”
- Make sure that your child understands that although we cannot see God, He is with us. For example, “Can you see God? But God is here.”
Pray: Thank God that He is Everywhere.
This month’s Memory Verse: Proverbs 3:5- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Upcoming Children’s Ministry Events
Any current/upcoming events will appear below: