A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
11AM – Growing Time
Preschool – 5th Grade
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, affordable, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
This week’s lesson Preschool-5th Grade
God Delivers Joseph
Title: God Delivers Joseph
Passage: Genesis 39–50
Principle: God is in control of every circumstance.
Praise: “Great Is Thy Faithfulness”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- How did God help Joseph while he was in Egypt?
- Whose dreams did Joseph interpret?
- What position did Pharaoh give Joseph?
- Who came to Egypt to buy food?
- Did Joseph forgive his brothers?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By trusting God even when people do evil things.
- By being faithful and obedient to God during difficult times.
- By forgiving others.
This Week: As a family, read Genesis 39–50.
“But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring it about that
many people should be kept alive” (Genesis 50:20).
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: Only God is Big
Story: Sin in the Garden (Genesis 3)
- Remind your child that God said, “No. Do not eat this fruit.” But the man and the woman ate the fruit. They did not obey God.
- When you tell your child “no” and your child disobeys, make sure your child understands that this is wrong.
- Ask your child, “Can you make a tree?” Then say, “No. Only God can make a tree.”
- Throughout the week, make statements like “Only God is soooo big” or ” Only God is soooo strong.”
Pray: Thank God that he is so Big
This month’s Memory Verse: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648