A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
11AM – Growing Time
Preschool – 5th Grade
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, affordable, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
God Sends John the Baptist
Passage: Luke 1:5–25, 57–67, 76–80
Principle: Believers should be ready for God to fulfill His promises.
Praise: “Silent Night” (third stanza)
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Who were the parents of John the Baptist?
- Why was John’s birth so special?
- What did Zacharias say about John in Luke 1:76–80?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By worshiping God as Zacharias did.
- By being ready for God to fulfill His promises.
Next Week: Matthew 2:1–18
“‘Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,’ which is translated, ‘God with us’” (Matthew 1:23).
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: Jesus is Here
Story: The Birth of Jesus (Luke 1:26-2:20)
- Show your child nativity pictures. Talk to him about the birth of Jesus.
- You may even want to encourage your child to express affection for baby Jesus. For example, show your child a picture of baby Jesus and say, “I love you, baby Jesus.”
Pray: Thank God for sending Jesus.
This month’s Memory Verse: Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Upcoming Children’s Ministry Events
Any current/upcoming events will appear below: