A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
11AM – Growing Time
Preschool – 5th Grade
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, affordable, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
This Week’s Lesson
God Punishes Israel’s Idolatry
Passage: Exodus 32
Principle: God is merciful and patient.
Praise: “Seek Ye First”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What did Aaron make for the Israelites to worship?
- How was God going to punish Israel’s sin?
- Who prayed for the Israelites?
- How did God show mercy to the Israelites?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By asking God for forgiveness of daily sins.
- By thanking God for His specific acts of mercy.
- By praising God for the mercy found in Jesus Christ.
This Week: As a family, read Exodus 32.
Next Week: Exodus 33–34, 40
“You shall not covet”
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: God Knows Everything
Story: God Feeds Elijah (1 Kings 17:1-6)
- Make statements comparing your knowledge to God’s knowledge. For example, “I don’t know how to make rain. God knows! God knows Everything!”
- Ask your child questions about things he does not know. Then tell him that God knows everything. For Example, “Do you know that man’s name? God knows. God knows everything.”
- Talk about Elijah. Remind you child that Elijah didn’t know how to find water. Elijah didn’t know how to find food. God knew how to provide water and food.
Pray: Praise God that He knows everything.
This month’s Memory Verse: Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman Chloe@Go2Grace.org or Angie Fewster Angie@Go2Grace.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Upcoming Children’s Ministry Events
Any current/upcoming events will appear below: