A Place to plant spiritual seeds and help them grow
Welcome to the Children’s Ministries. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
Planting Time – Planting Spiritual Seeds
9:30AM – Offered during Worship for ages Birth through Kindergarten.
- Seedlings – Nursery (ages 0-3 years old) – Downstairs
- Preschool (ages 3-5 years old) – Downstairs
- Kindergarten-Room 10 (Fellowship Hall) – Dismissed before the preaching and does not meet the first Sunday of each month as this is Communion Sunday. We encourage you to have your child(ren) sit with you for Communion.
11AM – Enrichment Hour
Intergenerational Study for all ages – Starting June 4th
Lord, Teach Us to Pray: A Study for Children and Adults on Prayer
The purpose of prayer is not to change God, but to change the person praying. Through prayer, God reveals our sinful hearts, makes His will known, discloses His kingdom purposes, and reveals Himself to His children. True prayer is getting to know God better. Lord, Teach Us To Pray is an intergenerational study on prayer.
When Jesus responded to the disciples’ request to teach them to pray. He gave them the Lord’s Prayer as a model. In it, Jesus shows us what should be in the believer’s heart when he comes to his Heavenly Father in prayer. Lord, Teach Us To Pray is not about the correct formula for prayer-—it’s about God’s children learning to fellowship with Him in prayer.
Preschool and Kindergarten (During the Service)
God Raises Moses to Lead Israel
Passage: Exodus 3
Principle: God’s plans cannot be stopped.
Praise: “Holy, Holy, Holy”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- How did God reveal Himself to Moses?
- What did God call Moses to do?
- Did God have a plan to deliver Israel?
- What characteristics of God do we learn about in this account?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By fearing and obeying God because He is holy.
- By trusting God because His plans are perfect.
This Week: As a family, read Exodus 3.
Next Week: Exodus 7–10
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image”
We partner with parents to make even the littlest at Grace into disciples who Glorify God in all they do. We teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation.” We provide nursery care from Birth to 3 years of age downstairs across from the gym.
Foundation Statement: Jesus Loves Me
Story: Jesus Loves the Children (Matthew 19:13-15)
- Show your child a picture of Jesus and the children from a picture book. Talk about Jesus’ love. For example, “Jesus loves this girl. Jesus loves this boy. And Jesus loves you.”
- Play a “Who loves you?” game with your child. Help your child list the people who love him. Make sure your child understands that Jesus loves him the most. For example, “Who loves you?” [Daddy] “Yes!” End with, “Jesus loves you most.” In time, you should be able to ask the question, “Who loves you most?” [Jesus]
Pray: Thank Jesus for loving you. Tell Jesus that you love Him.
Awana – Wednesday Nights
AWANA is a program we offer on Wednesday evenings at 6:25pm. It is a way for children to memorize scripture, learn from the Bible, make friends, and have fun.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our Children’s Ministries please contact Chloe Feldman email@example.com or Angie Fewster firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office at 701-775-0648
Vacation Bible School
August 7-10 9:00am-12:00pm Kindergarten-6th Grade
At SonWorld Adventure Park, there’s no height requirement, the lines are short and everyone gets a good view of the parade. But hold on to your hats and glasses, because it’s sure to be a life changing ride! At SonWorld Adventure Park VBS, your kids will meet various people who encountered Jesus and discover how they responded to Him.