Welcome to Grace Kids
Partnering with Parents to Raise Kids Who Glorify God in All They Do
Note: We are now offering nursery and preschool classes during the service.
Please adhere by our Well Child Policy
Welcome to our Children’s Ministries, Grace Kids. Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We’re dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
During the Service
9:30AM – For Nursery & Preschool
- Nursery (0 to 3 years old) – Please check in at the bottom of the ramp in the children’s wing.
- Preschool (3-5 years old) – Please check in at the bottom of the ramp in the children’s wing.
- Kindergarten – Kindergartners and up can remain with their families for worship.
11:05 AM – Nursery through 5th Grade (Not Currently Meeting)
- Nursery (0 to 3 years old) – Downstairs. Check-in at the desk at the bottom of the ramp.
- Preschool (3-5 years old) – Downstairs. Check-in at the desk.
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade – All grades check-in in the gym for singing time and then go to their classrooms. Please return to pick your child up in the gym after Enrichment Hour ends at noon.
At Grace Kids we provide engaging, theologically-robust, and spiritually nourishing teaching.
From the nursery through age three we teach from the curriculum “A Sure Foundation” from Children Desiring God. Here children learn simple truths about God, begin to memorize Scripture, and hear foundational Bible stories.
For children ages three to twelve we use “Generations of Grace,” a biblically-based curriculum designed to magnify God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture. Over a three-year period, this curriculum covers the narrative of God’s redemptive plan.
In each age group we have dedicated servants who are prayerfully committed to the spiritual development of the kids in their care.
AWANA at Grace
AWANA is a Wednesday evening Bible-centered program for children age 3 years through 6th grade that focuses on learning God’s Word in a fun atmosphere.
Each week, AWANA provides consistent, positive teaching and training that stresses strong moral and spiritual values. Our clubbers learn about the reality of God and the truth of the Bible.
Healthy Kids Policy
Any child entering the nursery or children’s areas must have been free of the following symptoms for 24 hours or more: fever, cold/flu, green or yellow runny nose, persistent cough, diarrhea, vomiting, discharge in or around the eyes, rashes and skin eruptions and any contagious disease.
Child Protection Policy
We are also dedicated to keeping children safe while they are in our care. To learn more, view our Child Protection Policy.
Director of Children’s Ministries