Youth Ministry at Grace
Ignite Student Ministries
The mission of our student ministry is to create an environment in which God is glorified, Jesus Christ is exalted, and the Holy Spirit is pleased to use the proclamation, education, and community to raise up the next generation of church members, missionaries, leaders, and elders, as well as faithful and effective Christians.
At Ignite Student Ministries our goal, hope, and prayer is to love, understand, and live out what Jesus says in Matthew 5:14-16:
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
Ignite Meets Together Wedneday Nights & Sunday Mornings
Middle School: 6:30-8PM
High School: 7:30-9PM
• Studying, understanding, and applying books, sections, and passages of the Bible.
• Having fun and building community.
• Helping students ask real questions and supplying biblical responses.
11:10 Sunday Mornings
in the Youth Room
• Becoming familiar with Church/Baptist History.
• Learning the basics of the faith through Catechisms.
• Giving biblical voice to current cultural issues and conversations.
We also coordinate events, retreats, camps, and family involvement
• Spending intentional time together having fun at onsite/offsite events.
• Stepping away from the distractions of everyday life, for a short time, intending to set up new rhythms that refocus youth on God during our retreats.
• We gather to travel to Crystal Springs Baptist Camp where they “exists to glorify God by creating an environment where people can be renewed through encountering the truth, love and joy of Jesus Christ.” Learn More
• We invite and encourage parents/providers to be a part of what God is doing in their student’s life in the ministry by providing lesson summaries and focus questions to engage in their student’s spiritual growth and understanding throughout the week.
For information on upcoming events, view the Church Calendar
Get Our Email Newsletter
Each week we send out a weekly student ministries newsletter. Want updates sent right to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Grace email newsletter and be sure to select ‘Student Ministry’ under the “I’m interested in” section.
We want to give parents/guardians the platform to stand on as they lead, disciple, and bring up their children in the ways of God. We want parents to be as involved as possible in some of the most crucial years of their students lives. Therefore, we commit to walk alongside, equip, encourage, and train parents during these important, glorious, and fun times in their childrens’ lives.
Youth Protection Policy
You can learn more about our policies and procedures for providing a safe environment in our Youth Ministry Policy.
Director of Student Ministries