Our goal at Grace is to have everyone using their time and talents to serve God and others. Below you’ll find a number of opportunities to serve as contact information to learn more. You can also use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Our mission is partnering with parents to make disciples who glorify God in all they do. We are dedicated to the biblical education and growth of our kids.
During the Enrichment Hour, we have nursery and preschool-age children downstairs and Sunday School classes for Kindergarten through 5th grade.
We have a need for:
- Nursery Workers
- Kindergartner teachers during the service
- Sunday School teachers
- Pre-School workers
Vacation Bible School: VBS is held each year in early August, and a large number of servants are needed. While this is a bit of a time commitment, it is an amazing week of ministering to young hearts and minds. Learn more.
Easter Treasure Box Journey: The week before Easter every other year we will be having an outreach event that takes children on a guided journey that will take them through the last events of Christ’s life, death and resurrection.
Want to help with our elementary ministries? Contact Chloe Feldman.
Please note that all children’s ministry workers must be regular attenders at Grace for a minimum of 6 months and pass a background check before serving. You can learn more about our policies and procedures by reading our Child Protection Policy.
AWANA is a Wednesday evening Bible-centered program for children age 3 years through 6th grade that focuses on learning God’s Word in a fun atmosphere.
- Meal Prep – Each week before AWANA we offer a meal to families for a small cost. We need 2-4 people willing to prepare meals each week
- There is a need for a number of new teachers beginning this fall
Our Youth Ministry aims to encourage youth in and expose youth to the grace, hope, and love of Jesus Christ. In addition to special events, we meet together twice a week: Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. Learn More.
Ignite Student Ministries has need for servants in the following areas:
- 2 Male and 2 Female Middle School leaders
- 2 Male and 1 Female High School leaders
Note that our youth workers must be regular attenders at Grace for 6 months and pass a background check before serving. You can learn more about our policies and procedures for providing a safe environment in our Youth Ministry Policy. Middle School leaders must be 18 years old or older; High School leaders must be 21 or older.
At Grace, we see Life Groups as being among the best opportunities for followers of Christ to experience the community and accountability that is described in the New Testament.
Whereas the Bible charges elders with the tasks of teaching and leading the church, deacons’ role is more service-oriented. That is, they are to care for the physical or temporal concerns of the church. By handling such matters, deacons free up the elders to focus on shepherding the spiritual needs of the congregation.
Yet even though deacons are not the congregation’s spiritual leaders, their character is of utmost importance, which is why deacons should be examined and held to the biblical qualifications laid down in 1 Timothy 3. (Description from 9Marks.org)
- Serving in the church library
- Providing meals to those in need
- Visiting those who are sick or in the hospital
- Maintenance and groundskeeping
- Bus Drivers – We need 3-4 men with (or willing to get) a Class C driver’s license
Our desire is to have a Missions Ministry Team that helps move us beyond gathering and sending support to missionaries whom we support to equipping the whole body to be involved in missions as either goers or senders.
Our initial goals are to:
- Build a team of servants who have a passion for evangelism/missions, people who want to go and make disciples as well as train others to do so.
- Find meaningful ways of presenting missionaries before the body and helping the body stay connected with our supported missionaries.
- Have this team work in conjunction with the elders and staff at Grace to plan missions trips for families, youth, and adults.
- Put together training times for people to learn how to evangelize their family members, neighbors, co-workers, and whoever else God puts in their path.
- Work with the elders to put together an evangelism/missions awareness week once a year.
Help Grace welcome and serve those who join us on for worship on Sunday mornings.
The music ministry exists to help the congregation worship and learn about God together through music.
- Piano Players
- Acoustic Guitar Players
- Bass Guitar Players
- Two Sound Booth Technicians (We will train you!)
- Two people to run Computer / Slides
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” – 1 Peter 4:10
Interested in serving in one of these areas? Reach out to the person listed in the contact section or use the form below.