Information & Updates
Upcoming Member Meeting
Sunday, May 9 at 11AM
- Draft of Annual Budget & Explanation of Approval Process
- Report from Calling Committee on Pastoral Transition
- Various Ministry Updates
- Agenda for Annual Meeting on May 23rd
Previous Member Meeting
Sunday, March 14 at 11AM
- Update on Transition
- Report from Calling Committee
- COVID Guidelines
- Ministry Updates
January 26, 2020
The Calling Committee has been formed and will begin meeting in the near future. The committee includes the following members:
- Eric Brynjulson (Chair)
- Marty Bruns
- Eddie Gilbert
- Stephanie Knabe
- Suzanne Lambert
- Lori Murphy
- Warren Roehl
- Ken Ruit
- Bonita Shambaugh
- Todd Singer
For more information on the purpose and mission of the Calling Committee, view the related portion of the church constitution here.
January 17, 2020
A congregational meeting was held to provide information on the pastoral transition process. The first and next step in this process will be the formation of a calling committee.
- The portion of the Grace Baptist Church constitution relating to the calling of pastoral staff can be downloaded here. The full constitution can be downloaded here.
- As per the constitution, this committee is headed by an elder. Eric Brynjulson will be the chair.
- The calling committee will be formed in the coming days. Details on who is on the committee will be shared once the individuals have been asked and agreed to be on it.
- The goal is for this committee to have been formed and have their first meeting by mid February.
The video of the congregational meeting can be viewed here.
January 10, 2020
At the end of the service on Sunday, Pastor Ray announced his plans to retire at the end of June.
If you were unable to be at or watch the service, you can view his announcement in the video below: